IJDMTOY - Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, terrible lights!

4 of 23 IJDMTOY reviews

I purchased these lights in December and they worked great. I had lots of compliments on them. The passenger halo ring went partially out after 3 weeks. I had to send that light back. Twelve days later, I installed the replacement light. Four weeks after, drivers side halo ring went partially out, had to send it back, same thing reinstall light. Ten weeks later, drivers’ side halo ring went partially out again. Now, I’m furious!! Customer service says that there is nothing they can do. I am past the 30 day refund period and past the 90 warranty period. They stated that they would sell me a new set for 15% off. WTF!! Are you kidding, I asked? No!! I was assured that this was company policy. I spoke to Johnny, Jonathan, Vicky, and Naomi and they all said the same thing. So, I guess the life span on these lights are 3 to 7 weeks and they will sell you new ones for 15% off. I told them I would write complaints, and they said sorry I felt this way. Buyer beware!

Product name: Iron Man Style 5W LED Projector Fog Light Lamps with 12-LED Halo Angel Eyes Rings For Car SUV Truck

Purchase price: $89.99

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Replace lights with similar priced item.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Equipment
review #854488 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with IJDMTOY? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 23 IJDMTOY reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to IJDMTOY. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about IJDMTOY.
Filing a new complaint about
×