Burlington, Connecticut
1.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased these lights in December and they worked great. I had lots of compliments on them. The passenger halo ring went partially out after 3 weeks. I had to send that light back. Twelve days later, I installed the replacement light. Four weeks after, drivers side halo ring went partially out, had to send it back, same thing reinstall light. Ten weeks later, drivers’ side halo ring went partially out again. Now, I’m furious!! Customer service says that there is nothing they can do. I am past the 30 day refund period and past the 90 warranty period. They stated that they would sell me a new set for 15% off. WTF!! Are you kidding, I asked? No!! I was assured that this was company policy. I spoke to Johnny, Jonathan, Vicky, and Naomi and they all said the same thing. So, I guess the life span on these lights are 3 to 7 weeks and they will sell you new ones for 15% off. I told them I would write complaints, and they said sorry I felt this way. Buyer beware!

Product name: Iron Man Style 5W LED Projector Fog Light Lamps with 12-LED Halo Angel Eyes Rings For Car SUV Truck

Purchase price: $89.99

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ijdmtoy headlight from IJDMTOY and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants IJDMTOY to "replace lights with similar priced item".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IJDMTOY for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IJDMTOY?

Comments