Turnaround Time

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! They do not know what they are selling or how to install it.

I ordered a light bar for a 2016 Tacoma. I was sent the light with the wrong brackets. So I called them. They told me I did not need the brackets as they had been updated and the rectangular bracket was not needed.

An hour later I got an email that said indeed I did need them and they were on the way. Then after a week of waiting I get another email saying again I DO NOT need them and updated instructions were attached. There was no attachment on the email from Friday so I had to wait until Monday. Then when they did send the instructions they were for a 2015 2nd Gen Tacoma, too bad I have a 3rd Gen 2016.

So I called them again. I was told that yes I did need the brackets and they were shipping today. I told them not to bother, I have no confidence that I will ever get the right parts.

And from what I have seen on the internet I can expect a fair amount of hassle getting a return. So take my advice and go elsewhere, this place is a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ijdmtoy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2017.

Comments