So, I ordered no drill license plate mount from iJDMToy last week for my new 2017 Nissan 370z Base Coupe. The description of the product said that it should fit models 2009 and up. However, it does not. The guy (Jonathan) at iJDMToy suggested me to send pictures of OEM tow hook so he can compare to the iJDMToy tow hook. I did send the pictures but still no help from iJDMToy. Also, they don't have the option to return since they say it was a Final Sale.
It compelled me to write this review so that other owners of 370z should stay away from buying this product from iJDMToy since it might not fit this model even though the website quotes that it should.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Front Bumper Tow Hole Adapter License Plate Mounting Bracket
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "I received an offer from someone named sindy gabriel or Mrs Sindy Gabriel who also emailed me outside of the OfferUp site.The items totaled 850.00 and he wanted to add..."