2.1
Turnaround Time

So, I ordered no drill license plate mount from iJDMToy last week for my new 2017 Nissan 370z Base Coupe. The description of the product said that it should fit models 2009 and up. However, it does not. The guy (Jonathan) at iJDMToy suggested me to send pictures of OEM tow hook so he can compare to the iJDMToy tow hook. I did send the pictures but still no help from iJDMToy. Also, they don't have the option to return since they say it was a Final Sale.

It compelled me to write this review so that other owners of 370z should stay away from buying this product from iJDMToy since it might not fit this model even though the website quotes that it should.

Vishal

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with IJDMTOY and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IJDMTOY.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare IJDMTOY to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IJDMTOY?

Comments