Hockley, Texas
2.0

I purchased 4ea., 3176 red replacements and 2ea., backup lamp replacements in July of 2014 for my 2013 Ford Edge.(specified) The backup lamps were shipped with the wrong bases and 1 of the 3176 replacements had an inop stop light function right out of the box. The incorrect/defectives were returned; the defective for replacement and the incorrect bases for exchange.

The defective was replaced promptly and the incorrect lamps were credited to my credit card---not what I asked to happen but, OK. Now in March of 2015, two more of the 3176's have failed. I called today to solicit help with replacements only to be told they only have a 90 day warranty and that the best they can do is a 10% discount. Why the *** should I send good money after bad for a product with an advertised lifespan of over 10,000 hours that fails in 6 months?

Apart from that, I have been told that the difference between tail and brake lamp intensity is so small that is difficult to tell the difference.

CHEAP CHINESE *** AT PREMIUM PRICES AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE-----WE'RE DONE!! I'll go to Super Bright LED'S!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Prompt shipment.

I didn't like: Poor quality.

Comments