Hockley, Texas
2.0

I purchased 4ea., 3176 red replacements and 2ea., backup lamp replacements in July of 2014 for my 2013 Ford Edge.(specified) The backup lamps were shipped with the wrong bases and 1 of the 3176 replacements had an inop stop light function right out of the box.The incorrect/defectives were returned; the defective for replacement and the incorrect bases for exchange.

The defective was replaced promptly and the incorrect lamps were credited to my credit card---not what I asked to happen but, OK. Now in March of 2015, two more of the 3176's have failed. I called today to solicit help with replacements only to be told they only have a 90 day warranty and that the best they can do is a 10% discount. Why the *** should I send good money after bad for a product with an advertised lifespan of over 10,000 hours that fails in 6 months?

Apart from that, I have been told that the difference between tail and brake lamp intensity is so small that is difficult to tell the difference.

CHEAP CHINESE *** AT PREMIUM PRICES AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE-----WE'RE DONE!!I'll go to Super Bright LED'S!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ijdmtoy. The most disappointing about backup lights from Ijdmtoy was poor quality , but reviewer liked prompt shipment. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ijdmtoy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Ijdmtoy to other companies on our site.

Comments